Flash problems

Bill Christiansen bill.christiansen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 09:59:50 UTC 2004

Are you on Warty or Hoary? It was working in both for me but something
happened in a recent Hoary update and now when I try to play something
with flashplayer it crashes firefox completely and when I tried it in
Mozilla-browser, like you I got video and no sound. So if you're on
Hoary too, I'm sure it's a minor bug that will be worked out as hoary
progresses.