WARTY review

Michael McCabe mccabemt at clarkson.edu
Fri Nov 5 12:34:42 UTC 2004

Package management does make Ubuntu a bit better than most distros.
Almost everything that I've ever needed had been in the Universe
Repository and there is no need to download a SRPM and rebuild it.  And
I've found apt much faster at basic tasks like searching than most other
package managers.  Including Yum and Portage.

Mike