Treo 600

Thomas Beckett thomas.beckett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 11:42:42 UTC 2004

Has anybody got a Treo 600 working and snycing with Ubuntu. I have
just got mine and have been reading lots of differing reports on
getting it working. Its seems gnome pilot needs patching - but another
report i read said that it is already done. Yet another mentioned that
they could not get it working at all and used MultiSync (no idea waht
that is)
Also, which progs work best with it (evolution, thunderbird etc)
antoher one.. Will I be able to sync over files (oggs etc to play on my PTunes)

Anybody got any advice for me before I give it a try tonight (after
fireworks!!!)

Tom