Obtaining ubuntu CDs

Travis Newman travis at moneyburger.com
Fri Nov 5 03:48:38 UTC 2004

alex wrote:

> I don't have high speed internet so I placed an order for a few free
> x86 ubuntu CDs over a month ago but haven't received any yet.  Is this
> a typical waiting period?  I imagine the waiting list must be quite long.
>
> There don't seem to be any vendors who sell ubuntu CDs.
>
> alex

Far as I can tell, shipping was going to start around the beginning of
September. So soon! :)
BTW, I emailed a higher up about this issue, but haven't recieved a
reply. I have an order for a massive amount of Ubuntu cds, because I got
a lot of my friends to tell their friends, etc, so we could save money
on shipping. Just wanted to let someone in charge of shipping that I
have a legitimate reason.