I broke my Warty...

Arnold Maestre maestre at lirmm.fr
Thu Nov 4 10:39:55 UTC 2004

Le jeudi 04 novembre 2004 à 11:19 +0100, Rune Maagensen a écrit :

> Nope, I don't think so. I've dist-upgraded my system last night and have
> had no problems what so ever. I think something else has happened to
> your system. If you want the exact versions just mail me.

Thank you for the feedback. The problem must indeed lie somewhere else,
since I seem to had the same versions installed. I've just finished a
fresh install from the Warty CD (the previous install was upgraded from
a preview version). So far, so good, but I have not installed nvidia
drivers yet. I guess i'll do it this week-end. If it breaks something,
certainly my hardware will have to be investigated.