best dual boot strategy?

Thomas Beckett thomas.beckett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 10:23:19 UTC 2004

The only way to write directly to an NTFS partition that I know of is
through the Captive ntfs method. It uses Wine so you will need that
too. ot sure how well it works - Never tried it myself.

http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/

give it a shot - might work -might blow up your computer too ;)

Tom