Ubuntu & Virtual PC (part II)

Alexander Poslavsky alexander.poslavsky at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 19:56:43 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 18:30:57 +0200, Asko Kauppi <asko.kauppi at sci.fi> wrote:

> I have updated my Virtual PC / Ubuntu page at:
>
>         http://www.sci.fi/~abisoft/articles/tips3.html
>
> There's some details that Ubuntu authors might want to check out.
> Generally, it is intended to smoothen the experience of others going
> the same road.  Hope you enjoy it! :)
>
> -ak

Hi Asko!

great write-up, a lot of things, i have not seen covered anywhere
else. Why don't you put it in the wiki, more people are likely to read
it.

How to go about it, read: https://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/DocumentHowto

If you need a hand with it, let me know.

greets, Alexander Poslavsky Documentation Team

PS how fast is this, is it actually usable or is it more like a
proof-of-concept? Like the guy running OSX on a 68020 mac using qemu,
took a week until the bootup screen :)