Ubuntu Conference: December 5-18, 2004

Karianne Gr�nnings�ter simira at tihlde.org
Tue Nov 2 18:57:31 UTC 2004

Do you have any idea about who (what "kind" of people) is expected to come?
I'm not very experienced using linux systems, and know little (but some
though) about system development. But I've used Ubuntu for a few months now,
and I'm educating in network management and information technology. Your
conference seem open enough to be of my interest.

regards,

Simira