sudo on ubuntu. what's wrong

Ultrakorne ultrakorne at paranoici.org
Thu Dec 30 17:58:25 UTC 2004

Sean Miller wrote:
> For the record I think that dismissing peoples' suggestions in the way
> that was done here is the "out of order", not the getting upset at it...
> a suggestion was made, and there would have been no harm in a reply that
> said something like "I tried re-ordering but it doesn't have seemed to
> have made a difference" but to say "the order does not matter" as was
> done was very offensive.
>
> I would be offended had it been my contribution that had been treated
> so... you can't get everybody to contribute to a community if people are
> unnecessarily rude... and it was the message, not the reply, that struck
> me as such.
>
> You're shooting the wrong guy -- he's the victim, not the villian.
>
> Sean

it wasnt my intenction to be rude, i was sure i tryed what (maybe i
tryed and i did something wrong, and when i wrote i dont have ubuntu on
this machine, so i write that, and it was my fault). i dont speak
english nativeli so i cant get all inflection of sentences. it wasnt my
intenction to be rude, and i didnt consider rude the answer! i ask
sorry, and i would never say markus aswer was rude ^_^, someone else says.
bye