Hoary's QEMU on Warty

dave dave at rodrig.com
Wed Dec 29 15:36:51 UTC 2004

I ran into this some time back....if I remember correctly, the problem
had to do with a buggy bios.bin...

Download qemu from http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/ and pull
bios.bin from the tarball. Replace /usr/share/qemu/bios.bin (back it
up!) with this one and retry.

I'm at work now, so I can't go into detail, but that might do it for you.

have fun
Dave