Evolution

R S Gill rsgill at purdue.edu
Tue Dec 28 14:47:28 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I am using Hoary. My problem is that Evolution is acting weird.

Very often, when I click on a message, I get the "Formatting message"
message in the status bar. If i double click on the message, a new
window opens and I am able to read the email.

Evolution then just seems to be stuck with "Formatting Message" .
Clicking the stop button doesn't seem to help.

Gill

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood
of tyrants and patriots." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time
that men have died to win them" -- FDR

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf" -- George Orwell