Ubuntu CDs !

Buffalo Soldier ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Dec 24 07:58:06 UTC 2004

I'm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I ordered my CDs in the middle of
November. When I checked the shipit website it said that the CDs were
shipped on 6 December 2004. Today (24 December 2004) I received the
CDs.

I will be passing the CDs to my friends and family members. If they
like running Ubuntu on their PC... I will suggest to them to burn a few
CDs for their own copy and past around the "original" Ubuntu CDs.

Anyway, simple and beautiful packaging. Personally I think it's very
high class.

--
Buffalo Soldier