Ubuntu & the underdeveloped world

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 06:27:20 UTC 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:34:13 -0500, jakeslife
<ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org> wrote:

> I personally do not see what a type of government has anything to do
> with using open source software.

I agree. It's my understanding that the Sounder list exists for
exactly this purpose - off-topic discussion. I also understand that
it's on-topic in some ways, but it was presented more as a political
issue than a "how do I do this with my software" issue. I'm going to
forward this message over to Sounder. Hopefully everyone will follow
me over. :-)

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu