Mouse cursor inverted ?

wulf ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Dec 16 08:55:09 UTC 2004

Vincent Trouilliez Wrote:
> Well, the cursor just turned to black again !!! :o((((((((((((
> So it's not a H/W cursor problem then...
>
> I only had to click on a window border, and it turned back to white?
> go
> figure ! :-/
Sorry to hear that .... not least because it means I'll still have to
watch out for the problem too. Only seen it on my machine at work and
not the laptop at home... mind you, I'm still using the default theme
(albeit with a different desktop wallpaper) at home.

Perhaps different themes are trying to use different pointer sets,
which are not as widely compatible as the default ones?

Wulf

--
wulf