ubuntu littered with malicious viruses, some oriented toward Linux

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 22:09:51 UTC 2004

> Holy crap! I make one little typo and you go out of your way to try and
> belittle me. There's a saying, something about people living in glass
> houses not throwing stones. In other words, correct your own typos
> before crawling up my arse about my *one* typo, OK?
>
> Some people's kids...
>
> PLONK!

Relax! Judging by your response, you're not interested in semantics.
This wasn't meant to be a serious discussion of your spelling
abilities -- _everyone_ makes spelling errors in nearly every e-mail.
It's just that viri happens to be a rather common one that has an
interesting explanation.

Anyway, have yourself a good day.

Eric.