Wmware anyone ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at wanadoo.fr
Mon Dec 13 14:33:49 UTC 2004

Hardly into modern gaming, but I have a old (1997) game that I so wish I
could run, I just plain miss it.

It's "Need for Speed 2". It runs under windows 95 with Direct X, and
doesn't need 3D card (graphics are very poor).

I tried with Wine (in Synpatic) but it doesn't work outof the box, and
since I am no guru, I am incompetent, I don't know how to tweak it to
get it to work (assuming it is even capable of running)

I have just been suggested another emulator... "vmware". Never heard
about it. I didn't find it in Synaptic, does anyone know where I could
find binaries for Ubuntu ? Or has any comments.info about vmware I could
benefit ?

Thanks...

Regards,

Vince