VNC startup

Romeyn Prescott prescor at digirom.potsdam.edu
Sat Dec 11 13:25:33 UTC 2004

Yes!  I assumed Mark was looking for the "full experience".  It's
also worth noting that having logged in with ssh it is possible to
remote-execute GUI binaries.  For example, login to your box and then
type 'firefox' and firefox runs...on the remote box but you get a
window on your local computer.  Everything you do with firefox
happens on the remote computer, though, as if you were at console.

...ROMeyn

At 1:02 PM +0000 12/11/04, Mark Shuttleworth scribbled:

signat-url: http://www2.potsdam.edu/prescor/signat-url.htm