Kingston 256MB USB Flashdrive

troy banther troy at banther-trx.homeunix.com
Fri Dec 10 22:15:03 UTC 2004

I am brand new to the list as of today.

I installed Ubuntu onto a spare unit in my lab.

The internal Zip drive and Kingston 256MB USB Flashdrives will not
recognize.

Out of frustraition, I created directories in the /media directory and
altered the fstab file but still no joy.

Any suggestions?

  Troy W. Banther, B.S.(2)           \         "First they ignore you,
  Portales, New Mexico, USA           \        then they ridicule you,
  troy at banther-trx.homeunix.com     \       then they fight you,
  http://banther-trx.homeunix.com       \      then you win" - Mohandas
  adepto linux animadverto libertas      \     K. Gandhi (1869-1948).