VNC startup

Mark Yarbrough mark at marky.us
Fri Dec 10 17:32:14 UTC 2004

I am very unfamiliar with VNC on Linux, so please forgive my ignorance...
Is there a way to make VNC launch on startup so that I get the login screen,
and everything that is going on for a particular display?  For example My
Ubuntu machine is typically inaccessible, and there is nobody logged into
it.  I need to control my box from login to logout remotely.  All I have
seen is to get VNC working after a login session.  If anyone could point me
in the right direction or help out... I would greatly appreciate it.

Mark