i855 screen resolution

Santiago Erquicia santiago_erquicia at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Dec 10 16:28:25 UTC 2004

What does this program do?  Does it change the BIOS?  Is there any
chance that something can be break?

I ask because this computer is not mine and it will end up having
Windows on it.  I'm just using it now and I'm planning to buy ony like
that ... so I'm trying to make Hoary work out of the box with it.

I cannot take any chance to "break" the computer.  It has to work
perfectly with the provided windows XP disc as it did when I got it.

Santiago