Viruses from ubuntu list

ABD Computer Installations admin at abdcomputers.net
Fri Dec 10 09:51:02 UTC 2004

david wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 10:17 -0800, Michael Dean wrote:
>
>>I too am getting very vexed by my inability to get OFF these silly
>>chatty lists
>

> So unsubscribe then.
> I see no guns being pointed.
>
> As for the silly chatty list, I kind of like the conversations that go
> on here, they show we're humans and not some super elevated hyper geek
> community where everyone is SO cool that no one needs to speak except to
> exchange snippits of code.
>
> regards
>
> David
lol
I second that Dude !!!
well done
:)

--

Best Regards

Mohammad Kaan

ph: 0408 867 967
http://home.abdcomputers.net

Regarding tough new Spam laws that have taken effect in Apr 2004.
ABD Computer Installations hereby declares that this E-mail &
our E-mail system is completely free from Spam and viruses.
We request recipients to place us in their white list of friendly
E-mailers.
This privilege was achieved through the use of Linux.