official pdf reader

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Wed Dec 8 21:38:32 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 19:55 +0100, Eric Feliksik wrote:
> How do the
> ubuntu-developers like this? Is it appreciated, or considered a burden
> because they won't miss the reply in the thread anyway?

Although I do not consider myself a Ubuntu developer, merely an active
reader of this list, I still want to make a point about this.

One can only post to this list if he/she is subscribed to it, so mails
sent to the list will arrive at the sender anyway. So IMHO a CC to the
sender is not neccessary and I myself do not like it, since I will
indeed not miss the message anyway.

For people who read the list via news or forum the CCs could even be
more annoying.
--
Dennis K.
  And that's the way the cookie crumbles!