and ppc HFS partition still not working either

enrike enrike at altern.org
Tue Dec 7 20:55:38 UTC 2004

hi again

Following instructions on previous emails i have foprmated my HD in 3
main partitions:
osx HFS not journaled
data HFS not journaled
ubuntu ext3

I can see all from OSX thanks to the ext2 extension for OSX but i cannot
access the HFS partitions from Ubuntu as far as i can see. I included
the hfs and hfsplus lines on the /etc/modules file

I guess the partitions should be mounted by default but i am not sure
about this. Where should i be able to see and browse them in case they
would be accessible? I have been looking for it and i cannot see it.

Before i was using SuSE with gnome and Nautilus had this tree view that
was very nice, is it possible to set the same in Ubuntu Gnome?

and the last question:  is it possible to set Nautilus to open all files
in the same window? I mean everytime i click a folder it opens up in a
new window (like in old windows95) i dont like this very much.

thanks once again!

--
enrike