wireless help

Jack Hudson jhudson at tconline.net
Sat Dec 4 19:20:25 UTC 2004

Help to get my wireless to work I have to run these scripts
wlanctl-ng wlan0 lnxreq_ifstate ifstate=enable
wlanctl-ng wlan0 lnxreq_autojoin ssid=my_network authtype=opensystem
I am using this with a prism2_usb. I am apparently dumb and cannot get
the configuration in /etc/wlancfg-DEFAULT to work so the question is how
do I configure the above scripts to load on login.
Thanks in advance for replies to this newbie type question.

---