Rosegarden4

Nathan Sprangers wolfe at cwazy.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 02:53:57 UTC 2004

I posted this problem a couple of weeks ago, but haven't found a fix.
When entering notes in notation editor, C's and D's are displayed as G's
and A's respectively.  I've checked the matrix editor and event list
editor and they show the notes as being in the correct place, but for
some reason notation editor still displays them as G's and A's.  This is
on ppc, so I had to build the package from source, but I've checked the
x86 version and this doesn't happen.  There are no bugs filed with
Ubuntu, Debian, or Rosegarden's own site as far as I can tell.  Has
anyone else tried using this?  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
~Nathan