Installing under Microsoft Virtual PC

Asko Kauppi asko.kauppi at sci.fi
Wed Dec 1 21:35:01 UTC 2004

I have Ubuntu working on Virtual PC/Mac
(http://www.sci.fi/~abisoft/articles/tips3.html).

You can "sudo nano /etc/X11/XF86Config-4" (or something like that..)
directly and change the bitdepth (its all that counts, resolution does
not) there.  This avoids getting the N other questions. :)

-ak

ps. Please do a proper reply to messages. This says it's a reply, but
is not attached to an existing thread in my mail client.