Mail Notification

humina ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Dec 1 06:03:16 UTC 2004

I also had the same problem when I first installed the program.  When
you launch the program and nothing happens, that means the program is
running in the background waiting for mail.  I accidentally closed the
mail configuration dialog box the first time.  After that I had to go
into a console and type:

mail-notification -p

to get the configuration dialog box to come up again.  The program was
waiting for mail to come, but I had not told the program where to get
the mail yet.  It would have  sat there doing nothing all day.  When
the program is launched and it is already running it should open the
configuration window.

Regardless of this I still recomend this application.  This is a hand
application to have.

--
humina