[ubuntu-us] Mentorship request for new US LoCo Team - Idaho

rihanha rihanha at gmail.com
Mon May 4 02:19:45 BST 2009

Hello. My name is Sheri Elgin (rihanha), and I am writing to the US LoCo
Teams list to request a mentor for our LoCo as we get our team off the
ground. We've done our best to find and follow the various suggestions
and rules as we get started, but we've already found a few things we
missed along the way.

I think a mentor would help us to avoid future mistakes and pitfalls. Is
there a process we need to follow, or is this request enough to get the
'mentor request' started?

Thank you in advance for pointing us in the right direction.

Cheers,
Sheri