[ubuntu-us] ubuntu-us.org website

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 3 11:53:51 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 11:19 PM, Joe Terranova <joeterranova at gmail.com> wrote:
> I could just give you (or someone) admin access to the current drupal,
> if that helps things.

Excellent. So if we stick with Canonical hosting, even if it takes a
few weeks to get ssh access, we could get things rolling with Drupal
itself. Thanks Joe.

> Whatever we do, I'd like to get the site in a
> situation where a large number of trusted people have access to work
> on the it, so that it's not dependent on one or two people (or
> remember who those one or two people are).

Agreed. I knew you had pretty much been the main developer of the site
in the past, but that was quite some time ago so I didn't realize you
still had access. I should have thought to ask, but so much to keep
track of!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com