[ubuntu-us] [ubuntu-marketing] News Wire Services

Arno Weber inet_services2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 07:14:34 BST 2009

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:

> We're going to need concrete prices and some really good
> press release writers, I have one or two here who are awesome if
> required.

Perhaps we could induce one of the AP journalists to put out a story over one of the specialized wire services.  We should have no problem enticing someone like Sameer Yacoub with some gift packs of Karmic.

Also, I hope to see you all at LaidOffCamp Anchorage - OutOfWorkFare.

Coming soon to a coffee shop, library, or college campus near you.