[ubuntu-us] Idea: A How to Lobby Guide

Nicholas Wheeler dragoncow2 at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 30 18:46:02 GMT 2008

I concur, we definitely need this documentation. We have large bodies
of groups who are capable of political action for free(open) file
formats, which is a top priority to close Bug #1. As a member of the
DC LoCo Team, I would be very interested in seeing the documentation
you guys come up with ...

Thanks for the effort!

 -- Nick