[ubuntu-us] Idea: A How to Lobby Guide

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 30 17:36:09 GMT 2008

Yes there are many people who know how to do this and even people in the
Ubuntu community who have done it. Also, especially on activist sites, there
are many of these guides online (i provided a link to a google search) which
should be very helpful and all we have to do is start a customized version
of these guides.