[ubuntu-us] Good Bye

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 12 02:06:18 GMT 2007

On 11/11/07, Steve Stalcup <vorian at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I am leaving the US Teams project.

Sorry to hear this, I really value the diverse views and opinions
within the US project (I certainly don't agree with everyone all the
time! *g*), I think that in general it's quite healthy for the project
to foster differing views. It's unfortunate that you felt there were
problems that could not be resolved.

> I will still be available to help anyone who has a question, or just
> want's to cut up and have some fun on freenode.  I also just set up a
> channel of #ubuntu-usa for Ubuntu enthusiasts who live in the US who
> just want to socialize.

I think we should discuss this, it's going to be confusing to have a
-us and -usa. If we think such a thing should exist, I'd vote for
something more like #ubuntu-us-offtopic

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com