[Ubuntu-US] Ubuntu-us Digest, Vol 7, Issue 2

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Sat Nov 3 22:54:35 GMT 2007

On Nov 2, 2007 6:00 AM,  <ubuntu-us-request at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:
> There is one issue that has been asked to be addressed at the next
> meeting, that is adding moderators to the mailing list.
>
> Other than that, I don't know of any items that need to be covered.
>
> Do you have anything in mind our Fearless Leader?
I don't have anything in particular that I want to go over, just
curious.  I'm wondering about the need for moderators on the list, but
I guess since I'm no longer a moderator there I don't see how much
traffic needs to be moderated.  I think its a good idea.

I would like to plan a mini post-UDS open week for the latter part of
this next week.  There was a lot discussed at UDS that I think US
Teams would be interested in.  Would the evenings of the latter part
of this next week work for people for a mini open week UDS training?