[ubuntu-us] State of Texas meetup?

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 14:55:16 GMT 2007

On Dec 11, 2007 8:22 AM, Belinda A. Lopez <dinda at mac.com> wrote:

> I think shooting for an Ubucon event next summer somewhere in the
> state would be a great goal.  imho, I think Austin is a great venue,
> it's central and we can probably get Dell to help sponsor and perhaps
> even host the event.

I think a Texas Ubucon would be great and I would be willing to help in any
way.  I know the idea was mentioned briefly on the IRC channel at one point.

Also, on another note, I really hope our Texas Team has a strong showing at
the Open Source Symposium.  We're still accepting talk proposals! :-)

Jeremy