US LoCo Teams Rhode Island LoCo Team

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 10 13:07:56 BST 2007

Phil Moran wrote:
> I've seen the request to begin a Rhode Island based Loco Team. I am
> interested in getting one started, however I have limited resources as I am
> not stateside right now. My signature kinda points to what I am doing. I
> will be stateside soon and would like to get things kicked off.  I've been
> reading through the documentation and have a decent grasp on the
> requirements and some ideas on promoting Ubuntu in the Biggest Littlest
> State in the Union....LOL.  If someone can help or is in Rhode Island and
> would like to collaborate, I believe we can put a really good team together.
>
> Please feel free to contact me.

Phil,

I got an email forwarded from Jono you sent just the other day.  Good to
see you're persistant--I haven't had a chance to get back to it yet.
I'll try to do that very soon.

Best suggestion initially is, can you get on IRC?  We've got mentors
that can walk you through the whole process via one-on-one chat if you
can.  Otherwise start looking at these links if you haven't:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/USTeams
https://ubuntu-us.org

--

Christer Edwards