US LoCo Teams Ubuntu in the United States (Final tally for 7/31/07)

Aaron Toponce atoponce at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 1 16:30:35 BST 2007

It was great to see the momentum yesterday!  For sure, we can keep it up
today, and get more interested in their state team.  We're so close, I
can almost taste it.  Keep up the great work!

Thanks,
|Aaron Toponce               _  Join the ASCII Ribbon Campaign |
|OALUG President            ( ) http://www.asciiribbon.org     |
|http://www.aarontoponce.org X  Against HTML e-mail            |
|http://www.oalug.com       / \ Against proprietary attachments|
+--------------Best viewed with a monospace font---------------+