US LoCo Teams Feisty Release Party Conferencing

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 19 13:25:44 BST 2007

US Teams

I had posted this idea a week or so ago in the #ubuntu-us channel but
I thought I'd also bounce it in here and see what the thought was.  I
thought it might be fun to video conference some of the US Release
Parties.  This could be done via Ekiga or other such clients (or if we
got lazy over OS X iChat or something).

Also, does anyone have plans to film or document the parties?  I'm
sure cuts between teams across the US could make decent fodder for an
Ubuntu documentary... just a thought.

Anyway, let the thread begin.  What are everyone's thoughts on the idea?

--
Christer Edwards
Ubuntu Tutorials - Ubuntu Utah