happy ubuntu release day

Dan Retzlaff glug101 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:03:35 UTC 2011

I run only LTS on my main boxes.  I have a few people that I have
installed Ubuntu for that rely on me for tech support and don't want
to have a new OS update installed every 6 months, so LTS seems a
natural choice.  However, I'll be torrenting a disc later today and
installing it on a VM to try it out.  Looks good from the pictures,
but I really would like to watch my mom have a go at it before I
recommend it to others when 12.04 comes out.

I don't comment often here, so I thought I'd use this opportunity to
thank the Ubuntu Wisconsin Loco people for getting involved.  In
college, few people knew anything about Linux, so at that time I was
basically alone with the man pages.  Now it's great to have a polished
Linux distro like Ubuntu, and a capable community connected to it.

Cheers!

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Shaun Jones <mister.s.jones at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone
> Ubuntu 11.04 is released today I hope you all will be enjoying downloading
> and installing or upgrading whatever is your poison!
>
> --
> Mister Jones

Dan Retzlaff
A+, ITIL Certified