[ubuntu-us-wi] wiki, unity, and team reports

Anthony Hook anthony.hook3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 05:58:01 UTC 2011

For reference, the location for our wiki is:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WisconsinTeam.

Mr. Jones mentioned perhaps starting a Unity guide on our wiki, and we
can absolutely get something started if we have people willing to write some
things up.  We can discuss this at our meeting next week.

In addition to the Unity guide, something that we should be doing is Team
Reporting.  Team reports are a monthly summary of work, record of progress,
happenings, events, and things of this nature.  As you can see here, h
ttps://wiki.ubuntu.com/WisconsinTeam/TeamReports/<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WisconsinTeam/TeamReports/>
we
haven't been very active with this.

Here is some more information on team reporting:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/TeamReporting

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/TeamReporting>Do we have any
volunteers that would be interested in maintaining these monthy Team Reports
of activities, and things we do as a LoCo?  Team Reporting is something that
the community as a large looks at if we ever decide we want to become an
"Approved" LoCo.

For more information on approved LoCos, please see:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/loco-council/approved, and for how to get approved:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingApproved. I'd love to have our state on
the list of Approved LoCos someday!

--