two event announcements

Douglas Whitfield whitfield at opensourceplayground.org
Sat Jul 10 00:49:27 BST 2010

Ubuntu Hour in Madison this Sunday per usual (though next month the usual
changes, so if you're in the Madison area, make sure you get on the MadLUG
list...see me for details).

Also, the real reason I am sending this out (but felt I should have some
Ubuntu-specific stuff too) is that Josh Berkus of PostgreSQL will be here
from San Francisco to give a talk/Q&A at Chamberlain Hall at UW.  Actually
he's here for work but as a by-product he'll be giving a talk to the Madison
tech community on PostgreSQL.

Details (including parking details) can be found at
http://www.web608.org/events/2010/07/13/postgres-talk-josh-berkus

I know this is short notice, so if I missed something on the Web608 site,
please let me know.  It'd be easy to slip up in the rush.

--
Douglas A. Whitfield

http://opensourceplayground.org
http://sportazine.com