Domain Results

Eliot Frost web at stillinbeta.com
Sun Dec 20 21:49:32 GMT 2009

I think before we decide on site design, we should figure out what exactly
we want our website to *do.*

   - We already have a section on the Ubuntu Forums
   - We have that section on the wiki. What would we do with our own?
   - Wisconsin's far too big to do regular meet-ups. I, for one, live in
   freakin' Ashland
   - What do we do, exactly?

Eliot