UBUNTU: Book requests for WA Team

Mark Terranova mark at gidgetkitchen.org
Tue May 17 20:31:01 UTC 2011

Hello all, I had just arranged for the nice folks at O'Reilly to send some
books to a local user group I am involved with. I figured that WA might be
interested also, so I created a page on our wiki;
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashingtonTeam/BookRequests<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashingtonTeam/BookRequests#preview>

I put 2 books that I thought might be interesting for the group. Some books
are easier to get than others- it depends on how many they have printed.
Posting reviews of the books would help us get more of them down the road
(but is NOT required.)

Any thoughts?

-Mark

PS I also put a link in our header to the page under *Book Requests*