UBUNTU: 10.10 Release Party

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 11:47:55 BST 2010

I haven't heard any discussion about plans for a release party here on
the list, and I really hope we decide to throw one! Last time it was
fun, if a bit too expensive, dark, and crowded.

So how about Bison Pizza:
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=14473767994674086811&q=&hl=en&ved=0CKgCEMYHSAI&ei=MC2PTOLBBKXqtgPw3rXkDg&ie=UTF8

http://www.bisoncreekpizza.com/

Looks light, roomy, and delicious, without being too expensive. Has
anybody been there, and if so, yeah/nay?

Other suggestions? I was thinking we *could* do an install thing for a
few hours in the afternoon, then have dinner/party to end up the
night?

I found one other cool place but they were closed on Sunday!

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez