UBUNTU: Podcast

Chuck West cw at chuckwest.org
Wed Dec 23 01:04:37 GMT 2009

> Alrighty ;)

Well I am happy to say that the podcast concept works. I am also happy
to say I am not the star of that show. I have a brilliant friend who is
scheduling a day every week to do the show. I will be simply a board-op
and resident wide-guy.

Dave, who you will soon, is great and a huge asset to the community. He
is very educated and reads about Ubuntu more than anyone I know. He's
has been sick (rare) and is still recovering. He is supposed to schedule
studio time by tonight.

You advice is taken well and stored for future reference, thank you.