UBUNTU: [SPAM] Re: LoCo Blog

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 09:31:38 GMT 2009

Linda, thanks for ....

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Linda Halligan
<linda.halligan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ahmed Osman wrote:

::snip::

>> And last, what is our current status with Canonical/US Teams?
>>
> We are not an officially approved LoCo because there has not been enough
> of an organized effort to establish the group and put on events for the
> group to officially apply at least from what I can gather from the
> resources available on the ubuntu wiki and such.
>
> The info on approved vs "new" LoCos is at:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList
>
>> I'm seeing a lot of discussions going around for what we should be
>> doing and what we want to do and I love it, but I want to make sure we
>> all know the teams current status (there have been bits and pieces
>> dropped into discussion over the weekend but that's all I have seen).

::snip::

There is so much information there, especially at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamHowto

I think a lot of the technical questions that have been swirling
around the list this week can be answered there. As for our goals and
events -- only we can decide those things! But putting Goals and
Meetings pages into the wiki is the way that the HowTo says we should
start working on that.

Getting the wiki to send updates to the list gets a +1 from me!

Valorie
--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .