Meeting minutes

Scott Abbey scott at eotr.net
Tue Feb 17 22:01:34 GMT 2009

Would it be possible for the minutes to be posted to the mailing list,
as well as the forums? I don't read the forums very often, and it
seems like if we use one for business, we should use both. Just my two
cents, of course. I don't mind doing this, but I can't promise
timeliness. Like I said, I don't read the forums often enough to know
when they've been posted. Even a simple email with the link to the
wiki post of the minutes would be great.

Which brings up another question: should we even be posting the
minutes to the forums? Or maybe post a disclaimer with them saying
that the canonical version will be maintained on the wiki (I assume
that's the case). I feel that any information that should be
considered referential (minutes, plans, reference information, etc.)
should be maintained on the wiki.

--
Scott Abbey <scott at eotr.net>