[ubuntu-us-ut] Meerkat Ditching 'aptitude'

Leif Andersen tbolpi3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 21:05:42 BST 2010

> As Brian Tracey has aptly put:   "you're in danger when you don't know,
> that you don't know, that you don't know"

Ah, but what if you don't know that you don't know that you don't know that
you don't know that quote?

As the saying goes...ignorance is bliss. ;)

(Sorry if you consider this spam, but I just spent far to long trying to
extrapolate a deep meaning from that quote. ;) )

~Leif Andersen

Searching a DAG: http://xkcd.com/761/