[ubuntu-us-ut] UTOS Geek Dinner, Tomorrow, Oct 30, 12:30pm - Theme 'Pizza Pie'

Utah Open Source herlo1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 02:01:38 GMT 2009

Hey folks, this Friday is Geek Lunch time!

We’re going to try the three county geek lunch again since it seemed to work well last time we did it.  The theme this month is ‘Pizza’ so come enjoy some gourmet pizza at ‘The Pie Pizzeria’.  Unfortunately, Utah County doesn’t have a Pie Pizzeria, so we’re going to substitute the Pizza Factory as a good alternate.

Here’s the Details

Meet at the nearest location to you at 12:30pm this Friday, October 30.  If you have never been, look for the group with the 'Geek Lunch' logo at their table.  We look forward to seeing all of you there.

(geek lunch logo is available at: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/149379/img/geek_lunch.pdf)

Date: October 30, 2009
Time: 12:30pm

Salt Lake County

The Pie Pizzeria
7186 Union Park Ave
Midvale, UT 84047
(801) 233-1999

Weber / Davis Counties

The Pie Pizzeria
1225 Country Hills Dr
Ogden, UT 84403
(801) 627-1920

Utah County

Pizza Factory
400 North State Street
Lindon, Utah 84042
(801) 785-4464

Cheers,

Clint

Note: Geek Lunch is organized by the Utah Open Source Foundation, but you must pay for your meal.