[ubuntu-us-ut] UPDATE on the Snow College Bring Back Your Dead Computer Day

Chris R. riseley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:05:00 GMT 2009

Dear Utah LoCo Team Members,

We move forward with promotions for Nov. 14th when we hope to introduce 100
new people to Ubuntu and Open Source software down here at Snow.

We've got an ad in our biggest newspaper and students are putting flyers
everywhere.  I'll attach one of our flyers.

Just want to keep you folks posted as, well... participation from people
more knowledgeable than us will really help this day go much more smoothly.

Thanks, your aspiring Ubuntu enthusiasts from Sanpete and
Chris